Note: The user accounts must be created before the users can be enrolled in a course.
- Go into the course that you want to enroll users into.
- Select Participants from the horizontal menu under the course title at the top.
- Locate the drop-down menu under the horizontal menu and select Enrollment methods.
- In the “Manual enrollments” row, click the icon that looks like a person with a plus sign next to them.
- In the “Not enrolled users” box, highlight the students you want to enroll.
- Click the Add button.
The users will then be displayed in the “Enrolled users” box and enrolled in the course.
The video below shows a similar way to enroll users.