In this example, we will use the Aiken format for its simplicity:
A. Choice 1
B. Choice 2
C. Choice 3
The choices (A, B, C, D, E, etc.) must be capitalized as well as ANSWER.
- After creating the category, click Import from the drop-down menu.
- Select Aiken format in the File format section.
- Under the "General" section, identify the category.
- In the "Import questions from file" section, drag and drop the text file of questions into the "Import" area and click the blue Import button.
- The system will alert you to any issues at the top of the screen. If you see green, scroll down and click the Continue button.
- Now add the questions to a quiz.