If you cannot locate the new account email:
- Verify with your local that the email address set for you is correct.
- In your email account, search for the phrase "New user account" to locate the email. Search in your Spam folder too.
- If you cannot locate the email, follow the steps below to reset your password.
To reset your password:
- Go to your local's Moodle site. Do not try to log in on another local's site or NTF's site if you do not have an account there.
- Click Login.
- Click the Forgot Password? link.
- Type your email address into the form.
- Click Submit.
If an account in the system is associated with the entered email address, you will receive a link to reset your password.
Check your Spam folder for the email if you do not see it come through.
If you still cannot log in, please submit a support ticket.